Saturday, November 27, 2010

obsessed

hallo (:

yes im back after a month full of tortures. no kidding kuliah is killing me. but as always, semakin menyiksa kuliah, semakin gede semangat gw untuk cepet sampe finish line. first check point is this weekend. ujian² babak pertama uda lewat, hasilnya ga mengecewakan lah ;) sayangnya ga ada bnyk wkt buat recharge, am montag geht es wieder los bis zum weihnachten.

its snowing anw, afdol sudah winter 2010. and white christmas is silently sneaking between the snowflakes. seriously, im craving for christmas runaway. 970 km from here, budapest is waving at me with its sparkling bridge at night. really wish i could go there in december. but yeah you know, im jobless every winter. i make - 400 euro every month so how in God's name could i pay for this travelling stuff? should i sell myself?

and this NYC obsession i had since summer. i told myself that i have to be in NYC 3 years from now to celebrate christmas at times square and it haunts me eversince. i feel a butterfly in my tummy everytime i see that black and white NYC - big apple - times square - empire state building - shot glass el has given to me. oh screw it, dreaming keeps you healthy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment